Image by Getty Images via @daylife
What do consumers want today? This list might surprise you.
- Consumers of all ages want a touch screen that does more than give them the basics. They want more app choices (such as travel, weather and maps), and more ways to control and connect all of their devices into one movement. WiFi needs to be in a consumer’s handset and there needs to be more downloadable games.
- Businesses want to get the help they need to grow their business and make it available to more people through various electronic means.
- Folks want to understand these new devices without having to attend a college institution or spend the entire day reading the manual. They want to visit a retail store and have a knowledgeable staff member answer their questions. Customers want quality without having to pay an arm and a leg for it. They want to walk into a store and have it be easy for them to find what they’re searching for.
- Consumers want at least two days of battery use (20 GB of memory) for whatever unit they’re using, and high-resolution no matter the screen size they have.
- Customers want to see what’s coming in the future. They want to know what the brand in question is doing now for future products. They want to be a part of the big picture.
In a nutshell, consumers want to be knowledgeable about current technology and want to be in the same lane as the next guy for what’s coming up in the future.